Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chicka Chicka and a SALE!

Hey  y'all!

   So it just hit me I start work next Tuesday! This week and last week have been crazy! And today, I stopped by my storage unit to pack my car with some teaching stuff which I could swear that I JUST packed up check it out this is going to be fun when I get past the first couple of pile, huh?



  So also, I decided on a theme! I’m doing a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom/Jungle theme so I have been crazy busy putting stuff together for that.   Here is what I have created so far

Chicka Chicka alphabet line 



 Chicka Chicka Word Wall letters



 Chicka Chicka Pennant/Banners *these banners could also be used for just a polka dot theme too!*





 Chicka Chicka Short/Long Vowel






Oh! And I am having a sale until the end of this week! Everything is 20% off! Click on any of the pictures above to head to my store! J I am still taking requests for items/posters/decoration/file folders and hopefully will still be able to throughout the school year, but I have no idea what the year will hold! So let me know if you need anything!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!  



 wMariah

No comments:

Post a Comment