Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Celebrating and FIRST FREEBIE!!!!

Hey y’all! 


wY  HAPPY Yw    

 4th OF JULy!


*Insert firework sound effects and imagery*



First and foremost... THANK YOU to those who serve our country, those have previously served our country, and for those families who so whole heartedly support and endure the absence of their loved ones. God Bless you all!

Day 2! We are on a roll!   Guess what?!  I managed to finish and upload my very first product onto TPT! Wahoo!!  I am including it at the bottom as well.  Please let me know how I can improve, but please be sweet as it is my first one and I did just finish up (survive *cough cough*) my second year of teaching but constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated!  



So back to today's celebration... What did you do today, or, better yet, what are you STILL doing today? I would love to hear about it! I saw some INCREDIBLY delicious looking recipes on pinterest didn’t make any of them of course, but I did a little daydreaming.    Well today was rather funny and just a great example of Adam and my relationship.   Adam gets these ideas in his head and so he woke up and said, “Let’s go hiking!”  There’s a nice state park about 15 minutes from our apartment that we go to every once in awhile. “We don’t have to do much hiking, but we can just find a nice shady spot and sit and read or talk.” He says. We’re both wearing sandals and I ask him if he has a blanket or if I should grab one and he says, “No, no. We’ll be fine.”  So, to make a long story shorter, we get out there and the fields and the beginning of the trails are flooded. So Adam carries me (slings me over his shoulder) through the thick muddy mucky stuff, but he is wearing sandals so he is flinging dirt and mud all over himself and me.  Oh my   that was all within about 10 minutes of being there. So after treading through a second mud hole we find a little area where the ground is semi dry so we sit but of course the mosquitoes swarm both of us within seconds. So we quickly make our way back to the car and that was the end of our 20 minute escapade out in nature to enjoy the 4th of July.  Boy do I ever love that man! J    Oh and here was the end result of our adventure:

                          (Adam's shorts)

Anyways, enough blabbering on here is my very first freebie. I hope you like it! 



Y Have a wonderful and SAFE rest of your T

 Independence day!   T


 wMariah

No comments:

Post a Comment