Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pre-K ASD, several new products, and a new freebie!

Hey  y'all!

   Together with me, *siiiiiggggghhhhhhhhh* and relax! I got a job! Yay! My dream job - Teaching Pre-K ASD (Autism Spectrum disorder)! Eeek! So excited! Just a little stressful because I am switching counties so I have to go through the whole employment process again as far as paperwork, fingerprinting, insurance, and all that good stuff! Also the county I am transferring to starts a week earlier than my previous county so I’m all of a sudden pushed into back to school mode!  
   So the past couple of days I have been creating classroom posters and decoration for my Mom, who also teaches students with Autism. Her theme this year is going to be “Busy Bees” so I have been tending to that theme and it has been so much fun! She went out and bought color ink and cardstock and printed it all out this morning

    
           Here are a few more pictures of the Busy Bees Calendar Kit! To find out more information, click on the pictures to take you to my TPT store. 
   





  Also to go along with the Busy Bees theme, I created a collection of Long and Short Vowel Sound posters. There is one poster for each vowel sound for both short and long vowels and I also included a second set that uses a simple font as opposed to the more detailed/cutesy font. Click on the picture to check it out!






     I also created a mini calendar kit that includes all 33 of the special events calendar cards on a simple single color background. I created this set so those of you who already have a classroom calendar kit or want a classroom calendar in a theme that I don't have available, can have access to the special events portion of my kit that can go with any theme. Let me know if you have questions or if you would like me to add an event to the kit!


   Finally to celebrate getting a job, I have a “free-bee” ;)  for all of you!  Click the image below and it should open up a new tab/window with the file. Save the file and you're good to go!

       



     I created a Facebook page as well and am putting another freebie on there too, so make sure to swing by and ‘like’ my facebook page to download that freebie too!  J  

Hope y’all are having a fabulous start to the week!

 wMariah

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site through the link on TPT! I love all of this bee themed classroom fun :) I am going to be leaving the preschool office and teaching 3 Day 3 year olds this year and am planning to go with a bee theme so this was the perfect find!! Excited to peek around your site more :) Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete