Image Map

Saturday, August 24, 2013

It hasn't been 1 month yet! :)

Hey  y'all!

   Wow! This past month has been such a whirlwind and has gone by so incredibly fast! I am IN love with my job and all of my kiddos (I only have 4 right now - BUT, Pre-K ASD classrooms tend to fill up really quickly, and the 4 I have are a handful anyways - a handful but I seriously adore them!). It's kind of funny... I spend so much time creating decorations and coming up with fun ideas to use in the classroom, but when it comes down to it, my number 1 priority for the 1st day of school was to get each student's individual schedule up and ready for them to walk in and start using.  If you are an ESE teacher (especially ASD), you know how crucial it is to have the routine start from Day one!   So... decoration and cutesy stuff has to wait :(   
   How is YOUR first couple of weeks going (or how is your summer going if you're lucky enough to still be celebrating those ancient days)  ;-)   

   Much love,
      Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment