Image Map

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Freebie and a sale!

Hey  y'all!

   Sooo.... first of all.... how are y'all LOVIN' your long weekend?! :) So nice! Any special plans this weekend?  I am trying to catch up with bloggin' and finishing/updating products (I have had several requests so I am trying to finish those all by tomorrow).  Also, I have noticed a lot of people have wishlisted the dots on turquoise products and some of the calendar kits so make sure and head over to my TPT shop by tomorrow because everything is 20% off!!!  ALSO, I just finished adding this big freebie!







156 classroom labels FOR free! (If you download them, please leave feedback, I TRULY appreciate your support!)  Also, if you have a specific label you want added, please message me and I will be more than happy to add it for you!

Another question for y'all... I am going to run out and buy some laundry baskets this afternoon and attempt to use them during circle time from now on. I have heard about this several times before on pinterest an other blogs, but my incredible coworker actually uses them in her classroom and I sat in and observed her the other day and was in awe! Students learn personal space, self control, and it's harder for them to get up and run or misbehave. We'll see how it works out. Has anyone else tried this or have another solution?
Well y'all have a FABULOUS and restful weekend! :) Thanks for stopping in!

   Much love,
      Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment