Image Map

Saturday, September 7, 2013

FLASH freebie, general freebies, and new prodcuts!

Hey  y'all!

   Ohmyword, was last week crazy or what?! Of course with Labor Day Monday off, the kiddos (and myself) were thrown off for the rest of the week, and we also had Thursday off (for Rosh Hashana), but had to go back to school on Friday! So much craziness! Anywho... with that extra free time I have been watching football --Goo Knights (2-0)!  and Goo Gators (although I am not too happy with them right now... 1-1  poo!) and working on various activities for my classroom and for TPT. Here are a couple of highlights of what is new in my shop...

Football Themed Mini-Calendar Kit for September


 Back 2 School Themed Mini-Calendar Kit for September



FREEBIE! "Read It, Trace It, Write It  Color Words"




Busy Bee Themed Number Posters 0-20





Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Blends/Digraph Posters




Phew!!! Busy busy! :)   Last thing I NEED to mention is that you should click on the picture below to grab my FLASH FREEBIE! It will only be free for the next couple of hours! If you like it I would greatly appreciate your feedback! Hope you enjoy it!  Thank you so much y'all and hope you have a fabulous Saturday evening!



   Much love,
  Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment