Image Map

Sunday, August 12, 2012


Hey y’all!
  Decided to try out this "blog thing" :) We'll see how well it works out...   Today is the last day of freedom... bitter sweet! I've enjoyed sleeping in... BUT I cannot wait to get started at my beautiful new school and meet my rockstar kiddos! **Our theme is going to be Rock n Roll**  I'm going to attach a couple of pictures of different crafty things I've created over the past year. Enjoy!
wMariah



My apple decoration -- it was the first of my burlap creations so it was the trial version  


My burlap football sign for my mother in law *steelers* 


My UCF football burlap sign


My Gators football burlap sign



My home welcome sign -- I put velcro on the edges so I could decorate/replace pieces depending on the season! 


My classroom welcome sign -- I put velcro on the edges so I could decorate/replace pieces depending on the season!  






My check-in signs-- students moved their apples from home to school and vice versa daily



My southern decoration -- Had to throw this one in of course :) 




Credits:


Fonts:   KG Strawberry Limeade

                Contribute_Free-version



No comments:

Post a Comment