Image Map

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Autumn Themed Freebie!

Hey y'all!

Make sure to go grab my newest freebie! It's an Autumn/Fall themed color by sight word (Primer Words) activity set!







I also have another fun Pumpkin themed differentiated interactive story in my store. 
This interactive story focusing on prepositions contains 2 sets:
Each set includes a 7.5x11 teacher version meant to be used as a teacher as well as a 7.5x11 interactive teacher version. Also included are 5x7.5 booklet interactive versions meant to be for students to create on their own. The 2nd set includes pictures underneath each word to help with reading and comprehension. Check out the previews below and click on the image to find it in my TPT store.




I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to your school year!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mariah!!! :)
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post to see how you can accept your nomination. I hope all is well with you!


    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      You just made my day! :) Thank you so much for contacting me! :)
      - Mariah

      Delete